Return to Content
Call us :
Frequently asked questions NOMAD 77
1. What will you do to have my apartment ready before I move in?
All electrical appliances will be checked, walls will be painted and spackled if necessary. The apartment will be fully disinfected and deeply cleaned.
2. Do I have to be there for a maintenance technician to perform any job?
You can have a written authorization for the technician to work while you are absent.
3. Is there maintenance service in the building?
We have a maintenance team available in the building from 7 to 20hrs (hours?)
4. An item in apartment need to be repaired, how can I get help?
We have a platform in which you can issue an online work order or you can schedule one directly at the front desk.
5. What happens if my card gets blocked?
It will be reactivated during business hours.
1. Is there parking available?
Yes, with additional cost.
2. Are pets allowed?
We have designated areas for pets, some breeds are not allowed. Maximum two dogs or two cats per apartment.
3. What electronic appliances are included in the apartment?
Refrigerator, stove, kitchen hood and microwave. For apartments with one and two bedrooms a washer-dryer is included.
4. Do you offer furnished apartments?
Yes, furniture varies depending on the type of apartment.
1. How long does an application take to be approved?
Once all the documentation has been delivered, which must comply with the requirements described, the process takes 48 to 72 business hours.
2. What are my rent payment options?
Bank deposit, money wire, payment at the premises using credit or debit card.
3. Should I acquire a tenant’s insurance?
You must have a civil liability insurance, which you can acquire directly with us or any other entity that offers the same coverage.
4. What internet and cable provider con I use?
The provider for internet, telephone and cable service must be ETB, no other provider has access.
5. If my situation changes, can I end my tenancy contract?
The six first months of every contract are mandatory, once that period of time has passed the contract can be terminated (with at least 45 days’ notice) paying a penalty fee worth two months’ rent.
6. What services are included in my contract?
The use of common areas, they are not included in the rent payment.
1. Is there public transport near the building?
Yes, there is public and mass transport, running to all areas of the city.
2. What borough are you located in?
1. How do I get to the building?
The building is located close to the “76 Street” Transmilenio station. You can also get there by cab, Uber o Beat. Street 77 Carrera 13 #76-47 Bogota 110221.
Carrera 13 #76-47
Call us :
Follow this property
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to